Here you will find a brief description of the many projects which WORK has set up and continues to support. The need is great so there are always plans to increase the number of orphans who have access to education, to improve provision for children who are coping with a physical disability such as deafness or a learning difficulty, to widen access to health care and to help widows to support themselves and their grandchildren.
These projects help people to become self sufficient. If you have an education or training in a skill you can earn a living and help other family members to gain an education. If you can borrow a small amount of money to farm the land or set up a small enterprise you can support yourself and your family.
1. To buy an ambulance for Misikhu Health Centre.
2. To build a staff house at Nangina Special School.
3. To build toilets and bathrooms at Sinoko Youth Polytechnic.
4. To build a kitchen at the Youth Polytechnic.
5. To build staff houses at Misikhu Health Centre.
6. To provide water in Namboboto Health Centre.